Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GMO. U r eating it.

Hello, how r u today? Christmas is around the corner and this is one of those holidays where lots of poisons r being consumed. We all need 2 watch what we put n our body, it may not hurt u now but over the long run, watch out. Please comment on this info. and tell me what's your view on the holiday eating habits.peace.

   By the way, all that eating to celebrate the holiday has a hidden bad side to it. It's called plaque build-up. In the long run this plaque can cause you:


  • High blood pressure
  • High cholesterol
  • Heaviness in your limbs
  • Stiffness as you age.
 In short, EDTA slowly removes the plaque from your arteries rejuvenating your body over time. I used it myself and helped me heal after I had a stroke. Unclog the pipes of your body before it's too late.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment